Monday, August 22, 2011

Mixed bag of fascinating videos. I couldn’t make out what Meyssan was saying, his accent, the sound quality and maybe my fading capacity to make sense out of anything but the clearest audio speech. Some of the videos are pretty good, others are the standard MSM line.
I’ve deleted the email address of the person who sent me this, maybe I should attribute it, credit them, but I don’t want to be careless with anybody’s identity/information. ??
I’ll post this now on kwibono.blogspot.com in case anybody wants to comment.

VIDEO: CIA, MI6 "Journos" in Tripoli Rixos Hotel Media Centre
by Thierry Meyssan

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26132
**********************************************************************

***************************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment